Careers with Trotters Coaches
Trotters Coaches currently has the opportunity for an Operations and Logistics Manager to join out team in Hamilton. Applications close Friday April 19th, 2019.
For a position description or any enquries please contact Des Trotter 0417 514 400
OPERATIONS & LOGISTICS MANAGER
Trotters Coaches is a family owned business operating V/Line Coaches, School Buses, Hire Drive Buses and a Town Route Service throughout Victoria.
Our business is passionate about providing outstanding customer service. We have a strong focus on team work and are looking for someone who can work efficiently and effectively and who has outstanding management and organisational skills to join our team as an Operations & Logistics Manager at our Hamilton Depot.
The role of Operations & Logistics’ Manager will be to support and guide the day to day operations of Trotters Coaches in Hamilton. Key duties will include:
- Driver rostering and monitoring
- Vehicle and job allocation with a fleet of 50 buses
- Support to front line staff and efficient communication with all staff and Management
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA – You must have:
- Exceptional organisational, time management, logistical and communication skills
- The capacity to work with cross-functional teams using an adaptable leadership approach
- A Heavy Rigid Licence or the willingness to obtain one
- Be prepared to live in Hamilton
- A focus and passion on customer service
- The ability to learn and embrace the requirements of the role
An attractive Salary Package will be offered.
Applications Close: 19th April 2019
For all enquires phone Des Trotter 0417 514 400. Applications can be emailed to email@example.com